While we often work in silo, events are collaborative by nature. We’re all in it to deliver an amazing experience, whether digital, hybrid or live, but how we get to that point differs across the industry.
At isla we recognise that different stakeholders have different needs. Our membership is tailored to reflect the varying needs of our teams across the industry.
Who we support:
All members benefit from:
- Access to the isla network
- Organisation consultancy deep dive and action roadmap
- Sustainability 101 training* and discount on further training modules**
- Access to best practice guidelines, toolkits and resources
- proseed policies and plan templates
- Access to working groups
- Opportunities to promote activities, case studies, and practices
- Discount with isla partners including the Big Clean Switch and Print Hub
- isla membership mark to demonstrate a commitment to industry sustainability
- A dedicated ‘go-to’ for sustainability questions
*for up to 10 people. **Training for additional people chargeable thereafter with a 20% member discount.
Get in touch to find out more about member benefits and how to join the network. Membership starts from £1350.
Please tell us a little bit about yourself and why you are interested in joining isla.