Website Usage Policy
- This Website is owned by isla (company name isla collective ltd) (“isla”, “we”, “us”, “our”). Our registered address is 37 Blenheim Road, London, E17 6HS. Company registration number: 12538043. You can contact us by email at email@example.com
- This Policy governs your use of our Website and by accessing this Website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept this Policy, please do not use the Website.
- We may change this Policy at any time on reasonable notice. Your continued access to and use of our Website will constitute acceptance of the updated Policy.
- We have taken great care in the preparation of the content of our Website. However, we accept no responsibility for your reliance on any information on our Website and all warranties and representations implied by law are hereby excluded. You should not solely rely on information from this Website to make any decision or take any action.
- We make every reasonable effort to ensure that our Website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of our Website or any Third-Party Websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer, nor can we guarantee uninterrupted or error-free access to our Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have appropriate software to deal with potential threats and issues. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of accessing our Website.
- Links to other websites.
From time to time we may place links on our Website to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) that we think you may want to visit. We do not vet the Third-Party Websites and do not have any control over their content.
b. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the content published on the Third-Party Websites.
c. We do not examine or edit the use to which you or others put the Third-Party Websites or the nature of the content or information being accessed.
d. You accept that to the fullest extent possible we are excluded from all liability of any kind arising from your use or reliance on content or information appearing on the Third-Party Websites.
- All rights in our Website are reserved and are owned by isla. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create derivative works from any part of this material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use except in strict accordance with the isla Membership Terms and Conditions. The names, logos and images on our Website which identify isla and its services are proprietary marks of isla.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting isla services available in the United Kingdom. We make no representation or warranty that any services referred to on our Website are appropriate for use in or available outside of the United Kingdom. If you choose to access our Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Our Website, any content contained on our Website and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of our Website are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
- If any of the terms of this Policy are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, such terms shall be deleted and severed from this Policy. The remaining enforceable terms shall continue in full force and effect and continue to be binding.
- Nothing in this Policy shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence nor shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer if you are an individual.
© isla collective ltd 2020